• Student Withdrawals

    If you need to withdraw a student from the Wellington Exempted Village School District, please complete a Student Withdrawal Form and return it to the school office for approval.
    Please note: in order to withdraw a student, they should be enrolled in another school district or be 18 years of age or older.

    For student record requests, please email the building secretary.

    Westwood Elementary School
    Kindergarten - 3rd Grade
    Jennifer McCloskey, Secretary
    McCormick Middle School
    4th - 8th Grade 
    Debbie Kimmich, Secretary
    Wellington High School
    9th - 12th Grade 
    Dawn Wyman, Secretary